On this page, you will find information regarding employment opportunity at the AS Food Bank, on campus, and in the Santa Barbara community.
The AS Food Bank is Hiring!
Apply here, please copy and paste: http://goo.gl/WjFdTx
Do you enjoy helping our Gaucho Community? Do you love the smell of strawberries in the morning? Do you want to improve your teamwork skills with an outgoing and enthusiastic staff? If you are nodding yes to any of these questions, the AS Food Bank is looking for someone like you to join our team to combat the rising food insecurity on campus.
The AS Food Bank has been servicing the Gaucho Community since 2011. From servicing only 5 students our first week open to now servicing 1,300 visits a week! We are looking for two-tablespoons of work ethic, a dash of punctuality, a cup of passion, and a pinch of enthusiasm. Want to be a part of this amazing recipe? Apply today!
Hours: 8-12 hours a week
Wage: $12.25 an hour
Requirement for job application:
- Job Application: Handshake
- Cover Letter
- Summer Schedule of Availability
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
- Ability to work in the US
- Have to be a UCSB Student
- Must be here during Session B: August 7-September 16
As a staff member of the AS Food Bank, individuals are responsible for:
- Greeting students
- Assist with upkeep of the Food Bank
- Administrative Skills
- All members of the AS Food Bank are assigned a special project for the quarter to promote self-development
- Must be able to lift at least 25 lbs
- Assist with loading and unloading of food
- Customer Service
- Knowledge of campus resources
Due Date: Friday, August 4, 2017 by 11:59 pm
Volunteer with us today!
You can volunteer with us to gain more insights into our operations and gain some experience.
For all other on-campus and off-campus job openings, visit Hand Shake!