To receive food from the AS Food Bank, you must:
- Be a UCSB Student (undergraduate or graduate)
- This is verified with your Access Card or perm number
- Complete a Self-Declaration of Income form
- To apply, click here. This form needs to be filled out every academic year.
- In order to utilize Food Bank services, you must make under $14,484 per year. This excludes family income, spousal income, financial aid, scholarships, TA-ship, and fellowships. If you have any questions regarding the income requirement, please do not hesitate to contact us.
If you are unable to visit the Food Bank for any reason, please refer to this sheet for other food resources in Santa Barbara and Isla Vista. Thank you!
Miramar Food Pantry
Monday, Tuesday, & Thursday
4 – 7 PM